PRESENTING ONE OF NCR’S BEST GOLF TOWNSHIP
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR BOOKING IN OUR NEW LAUNCH PREMIUM 3, 3.5 & 4 BHK LUXURY APARTMENTS ( VILLAMENTS -“PARK AVENUE”) @ GODREJ GOLF LINKS GREATER NOIDA.
|Typology||Size (In SQ.MTR.)||Approx Cost (In INR)|
|3 BHK||115 sqm.||1.25 Cr. - 1.35 Cr. Onwards|
|3.5 BHK||123 sqm.||1.35 Cr. - 1.45 Cr. Onwards|
|4.5 BHK||146 sqm.||1.65 Cr. - 1.75 Cr. Onwards|
A HOME WHERE LUXURY IS YOUR CLOSEST NEIGHBOUR
Presenting the most exquisite golf views, that can be enjoyed from every corner. Fully-furnished* plush homes that give you a sense of an extravagant lifestyle. A resplendent sky lounge at 62 meters, the only one of its kind in Greater Noida, with an open gym, restaurant and zen garden, amongst other amenities.
Come, make these luxurious suites your home, and soak in breathtaking views every single day.
– G+7 Storey
– 4 on a core
– Sky deck
– Themed gardens
– Senior citizens area
– Low density
Project Audio Visual
Apartments and studios audio visual
|Villa Type||Carpet Area(SQM)||Exclusive Area(SQM)||Total Area(SQM)||Total Area(SQFT)||Booking window price*|
|V1||150||82||233||2506||1.40 Cr. Onwards|
|V2||166||115||281||3029||1.61 Cr. Onwards|
|V4||228||160||388||4177||2.69 Cr. Onwards|
|V5||264||231||496||5335||3.27 Cr. Onwards|
- 100 acres Township
- Upcoming Airport Jewar approximately 38 km
- Nearest Metro Station Delta – 1 km to be operational by 2018 last quarter
- 9 Hole Golf Course
- Private miniplex
- Private elevator
- Private party terrace deck
- Walk-in closet (wardrobe)
- Air conditioning
- Italian marble flooring
- Modular kitchen with built-in appliances
- State of the art clubhouses & sports Arena
- 80% Green Panoramic Golf View
- Metro connectivity under construction
- Connected to Gr. Noida Expressway & Yamuna Expressway
- 1 Min. from Pari Chowk, Greater Noida
- 3 Min. from Yamuna Expressway
- 3 Min. from Noida Expressway
- 20 Min. from Kalindi Kunj
- 25 Min. from Sector 18 Noida
- 30 Min. from Akshardham Temple
- Jaypee Greens- a premium high end residential complex with overall area 450 Acres is located on the western side of the site. It comprises of a 150 Acres, 18 hole golf course and a pitch and putt course.
- The Jaypee Sports Complex and Greater Noida Stadium are sports amenities located towards the north western part of the site.
- Amrapali Hemisphere- an upcoming residential project shares the northern site boundary. The project is spread over about 100 acres of land.
- 60M wide public roads surround the site on three sides.
- A metro station is coming up at a distance of about 1.5 Km from the site.
Master Plan Vision
- Maximise the visibility of the golf course when entering the site. Open up views onto the golf course, so that this is glimpsed before entering the residential streets.
- Position the main club house to provide excellent views over the golf course and close to the main gateway.
- Enhance the residential neighbourhoods around the golf course by creating unexpected views onto the golf course from within the neighbourhoods. Provide views onto golf course from certain streets.
A Township that promotes Wellness
A ‘Recreational Township’ should encourage healthy living and an active lifestyle is promoted through the design of the township.
- Create a township with good walkability with pedestrian friendly streets, a well designed system of footpaths and wide, comfortable walks to connect each home to the wider context.
- Connect the villages via a continuous pathway to form a pleasant journey throughout the whole development.
- Create attractive destinations within each village in the form of built amenities.
- Provide open, green areas within each village for sport and leisure.
- Provide separate footpaths and cycle tracks along the main streets. Quieter residentialstreets could have shared space.
- Design leafy, tree-lined streets to provide shade for pedestrians.
- Integrate off street parking, underground services and vehicle access with the placement of trees in the street.
- Create a cool living environment. Reduce paving and increase planted up areas to reduce the ‘heat island effect’ of the development.
- Harvest and reuse rain water. Store water runoff In underground containers to water the golf course
- The main club-house and commercial hub are located at the southern, main entrance, along Commercial Street. A dedicated Practice Ground is located next tot he main club house.
- 4 other clubhouses will be there to cater residents need.